It can’t be humanly right to be this lonely
Uhm. Hi. I’m from the US…and my name isn’t of any import.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Look! I made these Who-liday themed prints! They are adorable, JUST LIKE YOU.
In case you are as terrible at math as I am (I had my cat work the calculator), that is basically one print for free. Mostly this is out of holiday charity and love for my fellow Who fans, but also it is because no one is gonna buy that Silence print unless I force him on you in the combo pack (too scary or something? I don’t know what you people want from me).
Each print is 5x7, which is a standard frame size. That means it’d be hella easy to pop these suckers in a store bought frame, throw ‘em in a Christmas bag, and then launch them off of your roof in the direction of your loved ones homes via trebuchet, as is traditional.
However, because I am a quality craftsman, these prints are printed on gloriously thick and snowy paper, which means they can easily be turned into Christmas cards by writing heartfelt seasonal greetings on the blank side, with no threat of bleed through! (unless you use blood. don’t use blood. i mean, i know nobody is using blood these days but still, my cousin Robert might be on here and you can never be too careful.)
Watermark not included!
Professionally printed on enhanced matte paper!
Guys, seriously. Signal boost. I needed this the other night, and a few weeks ago I was talking with someone who needed it. This is the best freaking thing ever.